The Speakeasy Era Returns to Gadsby's Tavern!
Gadsby's Tavern Museum Ballroom
134 N. Royal Street, Alexandria VA
As might have happened at the Tavern in the bad old days of Prohibition, stop by the Speakeasy to
- Try Mr. Gadsby's latest Champagne Cocktail Concoction (with or without the champagne) or sample some fine local wines and soft drinks (Sorry, no bathtub gin.)
- Feast on an assortment of Lavish Hors d'Oeuvres (Catered by Tempo)
- Converse with friendly Guys and Dolls (Speakeasy-appropriate attire encouraged!)
- Listen (and even dance to) the elegant sounds of
|| Doc Scantlin
and his 6-piece band
plus their fabulous singer
Of course, there will be another legendary GTMS SILENT AUCTION with an always interesting
Here are a few highlights:
- Tickets to GTMS Theater Night at the Little Theater of Alexandria
- Jewelry Appraisal Service from Today's Cargo
- Vintage men's Hermes ties
- Fairy Princess Birthday Party for eight little girls
- Much more!
TICKETS: $100 per person
$50 of each ticket will be a tax deductible donation to support the education and preservation efforts of Gadsby's Tavern Museum. You can buy on-line using either one of two secure services:
BY PHONE: Call the Museum at 703-746-4242 to order using your credit card.
VERY FEW TICKETS LEFT!
CALL THE MUSEUM TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
No tickets will be issued. Your name will be on the secret list at the door.
Just ask the guy at the
door for "Johnny G" (a.k.a. John Gadsby)
Come dance and dine where George Washington did!